Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Me and My story.

Ever since i start to grow older, KL is one of the places am always be. During my childhood time, my parent always bring us to KL to buy school uniform and meet our cousins. Most of my uncle and aunt stay here.

Then, after SPM i come to KL for break and i should say i have a dream to stay here and work here. I begin to have a strategy on how to be in KL and build my career here. My colleague time,i stay in Shah Alam and i just can see Petronas Twin Tower and KL Tower from far......

Cut it short, now my office is just 2 blocks away from Petronas Twin Tower and I used to work at Suria as Waiter in Chakri Palace and San Francisco Coffee and its one of my hang out place when i dont know where to go. I think i already cover most of the tourist place and i say i never shy to say i been there and done that.
KL Tower - Done;
Twin Tower bridge - Done;
Museum- Done;
Masjid Negara - Done;
Central Market - Done
Zoo Negara - Done.
Take KL Public Transportation - Done

I like my life and i like as it is. Some people are just too focus to work where they miss the great opportunity that can be found just next to them. If i think it back, a lot sacrifice and effort that i have done. Thank to Yang Maha Esa, i manage to achieve almost all of my dream. My dream basically like a kiddo yang baru nak belajar tentang dunia and somehow or rather, i manage to get it.
Be yourself and learn of what happen, never regret of what had happen cause from what happened basically has made who you are.
Love you dear.

No comments: