Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Umbrella

Why i put umbrella as my topic to tell is because i want to share a short story . Start with.....

Story 1.
My mom like to collect umbrella from many places. She even have more then 20 pair of umbrella keep at our living room.

Story 2.
When me and my SO went to London last year, we saw 1 umbrella at Armani Exchange and both of us like it so much. We bring it back and we manage to get the bring it until to the taxi. But then it end up; i left it in the taxi and lost it. So salah. Then, straight my SO called our friend in London to buy and arrange it to bring back to KL. After 10 month waiting, the same type of umbrella rest at my SO place in KL.

Story 3.
I have 10 umbrella. I just simply bought it and keep it here and there. Then last night, i saw all my umbrella, i realised that i have more then 10. 3 in my car, 2 at home, 3 in Kelantan, 2 i've lost it and 2 with my friends. which i forgot to collect.


How was that...... Kak jehan, Bleh buat tak assignment nie. How many umbrella u have and share it with your blog reader......
( Yeah! Its a must and u have to do this...muahahahaha siapa suh start this kan....... )

Shelamat Menchoba........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooo crite payung ka?

Ingat akak Rihanna ka?

Nanti akak wat yer...