Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Busy Body / Kay Phoo Chee / Suka Jaga Tepi kain Orang

There i say it....... in English, Chinese and Malay.

I just simply can't understand these people. Don't they have their own life????

Since this is about third month in my Masters study, i just can't take it this fella. All of my things i do, they are just keep asking what am i doing, where am i going, what do i like, what color is my favorite, what type of person is am ok with..... I was like; ok....... don't you have your own life? Annoying rite.

My picture in fb, my daily activity, my attire, and many more..... they simply ask this and that until annoys me BIG time.

To me, i just like to have simple life. No one care about me except my love one and good friends and my family. I don't like to bother what other people do cause they want to enjoy and cherish their own life.

Starting today..... i wanna have Selfish and don't want to share my life to others cause this is really annoying.

Full STOP.

No comments: