Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finding information

Well........ there are various way to find information and all you need is the time, space and tools to do that. Just now my MBA friends asking me on how to find the information and since she just got her laptop and we are doing the assignment...... i show her how to do that.

Then because of our university really strict with plagiarism, we should rephrase the word that we took from the other writer and she asked me is there any software that can do rephrase........ and he conversation goes like this:

My friends : Nas, is there any software that we can used to rephrase the word? i find its very hard
(my friends is from Iran and her English is limited)
Me : Yup, there is
(altho i don't know whether it exist or not)
My friends : REALLY!!!!! show me.......
(with excited face and ready to type what name of software in the Internet)
Me : you type www.B.r.a.i.n.com
My friends : Chait LOL

I sometimes can be sarcastic at one time.

I rest my case

No comments: