Wednesday, November 9, 2011

the unwanted question

As a single person like me is self proclaimed single, the question that i always try to avoid is

1. Why i still not married.
2. When is my turn after my younger brother tied his knot.
3. Dont i get worried when I'm old and who will take care of me.

Well, what can i say.......those question is really a question that i want to avoid. Not to say i DONT want tied the knot with my "wife" as fast as i could; but i believe I'm not ready for it. Im scared i guess and i still can't imagine whether i could do it or not of this "trust/responsible" given by Allah Al-Mighty.

Last 2 weeks my cousin has tied his knot with his girlfriends and after the Akad Nikah finished, i announced it in my Facebook says

"My cousin Anis has successful confirmed as husband and I'm glad with his decision. I shall not entertained any unwanted question after this ".

Seriously, to the married couple. Single person definitely won't asked anything to you guys which is when is the next production or when you wanna get a house for the future. But WHY the married couple will always kayphoochee asking all the single when is our turn simply because yo guys have done yours.

Don't they (married couple) never ever think what is their(single people) feelings looks like when those question comes to them?

Think about it.

1 comment:

suresh said...

Chill, man! we single people have dreams and goals to target :)