Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Study vs Working

Seriously........

Study is the things that we always neglect when we had it. I still remember there was he time my teacher used to say that Study the most fun part in her life. We are bag to differ saying that we are eager to work rather than study.

I guess i have been quit study in 2003 after i finished my degree. Than I've been working for 8 years and now i start my Masters studies. To twist my mind from the things that i have not doing it for so long is not as easy as i believe. I must have a good motivation and goal in my mind.

I have been struggle and pushing myself very hard with all the errant comes to me. Alhamdulillah i manage to get my motivation back with a proper planning and state of mind. Study is fun and seriously fun.

thanks to my boo that always give me support. I'm glad that my boo and also my family and friends give me the support i needed.

Love you all and love yourselves most.

Cheers

No comments: