Thursday, December 8, 2011

Air Asia Promo

One thing i really hate bout this promo is; the chances for me to get the exact price i wanted is almost to NONE.

not just that........ it actually effected me with:
1. to buy the non promo date in a comfort and non cursing condition almost not gonna happen.
2. lost my hope to get cheap / affordable price at the current price.
3. to check in or to get the notification; it always cause me problem.

I don't mind people called me bragging for the "atas class" or not into low fair airlines but i seriously lost hope of Airasia because of this. I would rather keep my money or not going to the dream vacation place if my money not enough rather than WASTE my money and time for the unknown my fate to get the price plus........ its really depressing.

my idea for Low Cost airlines is..... "only for the journey less than 1 hour". If more than that..... i wold rather go to the commercial airlines.

me not arrogant but that is my personal preference.

No comments: