Saturday, December 24, 2011

Me and My SO

Ever since we are an item, lots of things that my SO introduce to me or should i say encourage me to do things. One of the major thing is what I'm doing right now.... Taking the Master course. My SO keep supporting in various way and the biggest one is the morale support.

One of our favorite thing to do is photography. According to my SO, i have the photogenic face. More and more picture my SO took for me. True enough and always like my SO skill and i show it at my FB. One of the return, i took my SO pic. But according to my SO, the face is soooo not photogenic and due to that, my SO always wanted to delete the picture that i took. As usual, i object cause no matter how my SO look in the picture, there still room of improvement. The improvement from me in taking the best picture for my SO in a good shot and correct angle, or my SO way while taking the picture.

Altho my SO complain on UGLY but some of it does appear in the profile picture and i can see now more and more picture coming our from my SO.

Love it. nge he he

No comments: