Sunday, December 25, 2011

Festive Season

I believe, age has change our perception on the season greetings celebration. I used too look forwards to enjoy the moment of the festive celebration but now...... its just the thought that count.


Nowadays, when the festive season come, no matter Eid Mubarak, Eidul Adha, Chinese New Year, Deepavali, or Christmas, i just like to take the moment with my family, spend to with my SO or spend time with my SO family.


For Eid Mubarak and Eidul Adha, definitely i have to be with my family, travel back to my hometown, prepare the house for the celebration, eat the special festive dishes and meet my friends. This year, we celebrate more simpler where my parents coming up in KL and we just spend at my brothers house.


Chinese New Year, for the past 2 years ive been working and my SO went for holiday. But i spend time having a big feast at the eve of Chinese New Year with my SO family.


For Deepavali, well i hardly have indian friends except Suresh, so we end up rest at home and watch tv that show lots of Hindi Movie.or...... gathered, cook and gossipping ngehehehehe. Last Year i went to Bali during Deepavali and This year, am in KL. Well not much different then.


Now it is Xmas, Ive just be at home at my SO place waiting my SO to come back from down south island. Wishing all my Chinese and i presume they celebrate Christmas and now rest at home again while my mind thinking of my upcoming final exam for my MBA and unfinished assignment that i need to settle before the New year comes.


I guess, when we grow older, we kind of NOT celebrate it as much as kids but certainly we took this moment to rest, relax and be with someone that we love.

No comments: