Monday, November 17, 2008

Journey Tales to The South

To be frank, this is the first time i travel from kl to the south city and alone. No one know why and whom i met in the south city. I just have a thought and say......
"I want to go down and i just have to go down".
Although, since last month until now, my schedule is really tight with promo, my parents come down to kl and many other activities, i just find a time for me to go to South city. And again this is the first time i did this.

So, i take a chance last weekend to go down. Bought a return ticket and start from friday after work, i take a journey by bus. Reach to the south city bout 15 min to 12.00 midnite. Since my fav local telco have the roaming services, i want to try and unfortunately this both giant telco in malaysia DOES NOT ACTIVATE my ROAMING. Just imagine how do i feel at that time. The connection lost once i enter 15-20km to the south city.

I take a risk by ask a favour from other passenger to send 1 sms and direct my SO to where i am. There's drama happen at that time and all i could say is..... ask people for the direction and at the same time have the currency exchange so that you could make phone call for communication.

Thank god i manage to get connection. If not i die.

Next day, we went out for breakfast and have a tourist activities. Gosh....... the south city is really change amazingly. I really don't want to go there just for shopping, i want to see what else beside shopping......... well to be truth there is and its really amaze me. I love it every single moment when i was there.
Stop on a negative mind about the city. Look at a bright side. They are well develop, proper, well organised, attractive, up to date, new, renew, anything..... just name it. They have the credit. Somehow or rather, we're kind of envy of what they have. That is why, we tend to say bad thing about south city in order to hide our jealousies and at the same time we're unable to do that...... am i rite mate.......?
Went for a dinner with my SO friends and went to a pub because night is still young. Well, to be truth, i like the environment. But then, do you notice that they prohibit us to smoke inside the pub or club......... owh...... thats was SMASHING............ I hate smoke all around and it absorb on my shirt..... mau fening........Pengsan wooooo
The next day also, we do the tourist activities. Well, again.... i simply love and love every moment of it together with watch play The Avenue Q at Singapore Repertory Theater. After the show, we went for dinner at Changi Airport......
Do you know that, beside send people to airport, The southern people went there for other reasons too.......?
For example, go there for shopping, having dinner, lunch and breakfast and for a leisure........ seriously they do.......kid me not mate......
I guess thats about it my tales to the south. I should say.... i like it very much and love every moment when i was there and definitely i have to come again........ This time, i want to explore more......
Whahahahahahahahaha Muahahahahahahahahaha
I'll BE BACK..........ok ok ok.... am to exaggerate but i'll be back........
Trulu..... cheers



No comments: