Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kids schooling nowadays

Last few days, i had a conversation with my office mate and she mentioned about her problem sending her 2 kids to the nursery and take care of her kids while she and her hubby working. Few issues and then the conversation sending their kids to the private school.

According to her, she would prefer to send her kids to the private school at Gombak because they have good education syllabus and the school take care of the meals, and their children welfare. Sounds good and at the same time, parents has to pay some amount of money to accommodate the facilities for their children.

While talking to that topic, it remind me, my brother also did the same thing. He did send his children to the same private school my friend want to send her children. I used to asked him, why not send his kid to the ordinary school? he reply thats nowadays its not the same what we had during our time. Its different and not really good for the children mind and bla bla bla.......

Makes me wonder, what happen to our normal school education? Is it that bad.....?

I still believe we do have a better standard for our children education. I still believe, it still can create the best education for our new generation. I dont know cause i dont have kids and my school experience long gone and done. unless i want to be an educator. Am i? ehehehehehe nah......... am not good in teaching. I have bad skill in teach. Keekekekekekeke.....

But then seriously, is it our education is that bad until more parent willing to pay more sending their kids to the private school?

Hummmmmmmm

No comments: