Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Not being me

I do believe, sometime we tend to do something beyond the normal activities. From that point you will know what is your limits and what else can you do rather then doing the same thing in this life.

After back from Sarawak, i dont know what happen to me but then i can see something is happen. Am not being myself and what i assure is i really have take action on controlling the situation and starting from now.

I guess being in this age, we tend to see different point of view and what we have achieve. My interest at this point on philosophy is more on self motivation on a person like me who have difficulty to motivate.

I dont know why, im able to support and give morality to my friends who need it. Unfortunately not to me. The only person who actually can motivate me is me. And as a human im sure we tend to do some mistake and lazy to do this and that.

I better take control right from ......... now? ehehehehe yes now.

No comments: