Monday, November 17, 2008

Other point of view

Hummmm,

Within a month, I've been from KL, to Bintulu, then to Sandakan and recently, i went to Singapore for various reason, work, personal, research and observed. Definitely, lot of things i already captured and keep it in my mind. I like.........

Like i said, yes, it really bring me to the other point of views. From people perspective, the new world from what i had and what new things i seen and experience, new experience and new idea where i could used for myself and my work related. This is really interesting and i like it.

But then, when i look it back or realised it or not........ some people just go to a new place just for one purpose.......... for example.... if i said Singapore..... shopping, Sandakan..... old place to look, KK..... cheap seafood....Bintulu....... a small town with a rapid and high oil and gas industry......

The Question is "
Do you have to see only one point of view.........?
Why not see from other angle?


There are lot of things we could do over there.... not just the place i mentioned..... other place....... not only for one or 2 reasons.... it can be more...... do you realised that Miri or Kuching... they have a clean and well organised town? why can we do the same thing in KL or JB?

I dont know why, but i strongly believe that if you stop-by and think further before doing and decision..... we actually can perform better in the future. We are step further because we are prepared for the future.

I guess that's all....... what do you think babe?

Cheers

No comments: