Wednesday, April 8, 2009

1 Year.

Check my blog and then i realised one thing..........My baby blog is already 1 year. 1 Year i have posted an article, 1 year i have share my thought and comment and my observation. Cant believe that i manage to have the article for so long and my article almost reach to 200 article. Really feels good bout it and motivate me to improve more and be a better person.

More less, Blog is my life and my memories. This is me and i type as per what i think, i see, i observe, i experience, my sad, my cheer, my joy, its everything about me. Although i have to discreet my face and my pic is BORING.......... but then my article is me......... maybe after my 200 article you can see who is me........... and how ugly me is......

Some of my friends knew who i am, they said the way i share in my blog is the already me. They said its look like am the one who tell those stories. Of course la, am the one who type the article and its came from my thought......... same how i talk to them and way i talk la kan...... hehehehehehe

Thanks for reading my blog and do please critics ya..........

Hehehehehe Hug hug HUG.............

till then, Cheers

XOXO

1 comment:

zafi said...

you always you!