Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Money......

Money is something that can be dangerous. But most of the time people think that Money can do anything.

With money, we can buy things, own things, get what we want and with money also we can change our status.

With money also can ruin the happy marriage, can cause haywire in certains people's life and with money also it can damage the friendship., brotherhood/sisterhood can break up just because of MONEY.

Its really powerful and its really influential constinstution whether in a bad way or good way.

Why I have a gut write and article bout money, its just because bad things happen to my family and all of it just because of money. Been told by my mom and uncle bout the bad money influential history in our family, really sads me up. Why all this things and nothing been taken as lesson learn.

I'm just speechless. And silence is the only way I will be in.

Till then, think about it mate.

No comments: