Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Excited

I don't know why but then maybe its always a reminder for me in the future and even rite now, am always practice it which I have to act cool and calm.

Yup I know, you don't actually understand what am I saying... Hehehehe, its like this, everything I do or look forward to have, I always make sure that I'm not too excited. I have to mantain my coolness and not to think it too much. Or else, I will get easily when things not going to be exactly what I hope.

Several time, I encounter the over excited inciden and it really frust me up. But then when I act cool about it, later it turn to un expected surprises. Hehehhehe Trust me.

For this I should say
" Be Calm and except weakness. You will get something worth later on."

Till then, what's ur expectation.
Cheers

No comments: