Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hair Spa.....

After work, tired with the life and day-to-day activity,I decide to go Mid Valley for Hair Treatment. After few session went there, I guess went for hair treatment make me feel relax and calm. With the soft music, aromatic scent, cool air .... Its simply irresistable and relaxing.
Since I have to do the hair treatment cause notice my hair no longer increasing but decreasing, I decide to do hair treatment. Hope that it can grow lil bit and make me look younger few years.... Kekekkekeke.

I guess its enough to have it twice a week or 3 times cause that's the only day I can have my own sweet time. After that, am pack with my activities and travelling( I love travelling so much)

Its really calm mate.... They do the massage to ur head, wash it, and mix it with massage on ur shoulder. Should I say, superb..... Yup...that's is the word....

Till then, cheers mate.

1 comment:

gusnita said...

ur hair decreasing??? u think so much, njoy ur day,