Monday, April 6, 2009

Young Begger....

On my way back home yesterday after my weekend activity, the taxi we took stop at Traffic Light, then I saw one kid, with dirty shirt, tanned skin, sad face and now wearing shoe.....

He beg for a money..... Feel so sad and wanted to give money... small chain would be ok, hope that it will ease him. But then my fren stop me to do that. He said its a scammed that used poor kid to beg for money.

He tried to beg more.... With sad face say please.... Please.... Please.......his face almost crying begging money from me. When he sure that I won't give a single cent, with frust he went to other car to beg money. Again he fail to get money. Then he sat at a corner of the road and wait. I can see from taxi and his face look straight to me.

Deep in my heart, I really want to give, but I can't. I feel so sad and don't know what to do.

My fren said and the taxi driver said its a scam. They used this kids beg for money for them. Even, there's a parents dare to asked their kids to beg for money.

How could they do this to an innocent kids. I really feel sad with this behaviour. Why they can do this for the sake of themself..... Don't they think, they already ruin the kids life. I still can remember how that poor kids look like with the frustation look.

I still can remember.....

1 comment:

gusnita said...

Nasrul, betul la tu, sindiket jer tu tp mgkn juga malaikat coz that child just staring at u,,,hah, saper tau...eVa gusnita Great Eastern