Friday, December 4, 2009

Hope for the best

My other half having exam for MBA. Always proud to my other half as my SO always show the great things about life, meaning of love and the best that my SO share with me ever since i meet my SO.

Today is my SO last paper and all i hope that my SO can do well for the exam. I cant be beside my SO but then i try my level best to keep my SO accompany from far by not disturb my SO study, wake up my SO early in the morning cause my SO has exam in the morning and encourage my SO to study and know my SO can do and confident my SO can do not just well, best to the top.

Ever since i know my SO and from the past 1 month in November, me and my SO face lots of difficulties and hard time. Its really a challenge for me and my SO of what had happened. We manage to get through although its hurt to face it but we manage to get through it.

I know i meet the person that suitable with me. I never regret of what had happen and all the mistakes that i have done making me a lesson which is a valuable one. I will always stick to the person that i love, encourage my SO, support when ever my SO need and share from the sad till the joy cause in this situation, companion that i want and i gave not the fling and flirt the norm.

Love you my SO and i LOve you so much.

Cheers

No comments: