Friday, December 11, 2009

Swimming Instructor

Went to KLPac to watch theater of Swimming Instructor. I bring one of my good friends syed. He has meeting in KL and at night he is terribly bored stay in the room. So i just gave him a call and he agreed to follow me.

The play is so simple yet meaningful. Its about the person, the relationship, pass history, the family problem issues caused a trauma to child, the stress, the go getter, the dream, the out of closet and the LOVE.

I always like to watch the play. Its entertaining and at the same time it really bring some idea and open up peoples mind with the jokes, stories even the word said inside the play.

The actors and actress did well, although in the Swimming instructor just only 3 person but certainly the stories entertaining for 1 and half hours. I like the play and definitely will go there again to watch the play should they have show again.

The next play i would like to see is "Mens in Tutus". Hehhehehehehe

Wish my other half be with me last nite : )

No comments: