Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wise Quote

Dear People,

I always like to have a wise quote in my life so that it can help me to motivate. in this case, i get one wise quote that i got from Mr Magoruim Wonder Emporium.

"Life is an Opportunity, Dont let it go"
I have been in several situation where almost make me go down and down. But then probably Al Mighty know whats the best for His human and He definitely help me to come up and at the same time i have also need bring me up as indeed.
No one could actually change themselves beside themselves. Although the progress of what i have been through not that rapid increase, but then i can actually see my progress and changes. From a person who is nerdy to the open to anything. I know am capable to do lots of things in my life and i know i can have it.
Sometimes, what we plan, does not mean that we are able to achieve it. But then the journey to achieve does bring you something in your daily or your internal behaviours because you learn lots from the things that you have been through.
God is definitely Al-mighty. He always know what He is up too to us. In fact my friend used to say a good wise word
" Only God knows where the story ends for me, but i know where the story begins. Its up to us to choose whether we win or loose and win is my aim"

Alhamdulillah, till now i can still smile, talk, cherish every moment that i had and i will face, work, fun, sad and anything that i can still remember.

Till then, Cheers mate

Nicq

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year dear!

Keep on writing!