Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pass away part 2

Early in the morning, i got a sms telling that my aunt passed away at 4.30 am. The message reach at my phone at 5 am.

Its been 2 death in this week and all happen to the person that i knew. Last few days its my friends mom, and today is my aunt. Well, definitely death will follow us no matter how best we try to avoid it. Previously am not keen or really dont even care about death. Kind of freak out of the news but then after several incident happen to me, i keep on askin myself. Have i prepared to die? Am i ready for it? How would i like to be when am dying. Its kind of weird when we think of dying. Of course i would like to have a smooth ceremony or meaning that i can leave this world in peace. But what will happen that during my death and way to the muslim cemetry, i face lots of difficulty.

Everyday, i always pray to Allah Almighty that if i died. I hope that He could make it smooth and from my death, i hope that i would not bring any humiliation to my family or me. I know i have done lots of sins in my past and now, however, i always pray to Him that He can ringankan dosa that i have done cause sincerely i would never ever able to face the punishment di Alam Barzakh and in the judgement Day.

I really love my family especially my mom, dad, my brothers, my other half, my niece and nephew, my uncle and aunt, my friends and anybody that i know and met. As a human, definitely i will do something that may hurt their feeling and i really dont mean to do that.

I hope that when moment anybody knew of my dying, i hope that they could say a prayer to me, recite Al-fatihah, read Yasin Verse for at least once a week and say a good things and fun things about me. I hope Allah almighty can hear my pray and hope that my wish can be comand.

The death is really shocking me but now am ready to face the reality and face the death.

Amin.

No comments: