Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Al Fatihah.....

Yesterday i got sad news from my mom that my close friends mom passed away. Straight away i called my friend to confirm on the cause of death and spread the news to our close friends.

Sad to hear the death news but then definitely the death will be come to us no matter how and when. Kind of speachless and silence of the shocking news cause we are close. My friends family is close to me and all of us. Definitely after this the situation will not be the same.

I guess that also will happen to me no matter how. Either im the one who die first or die later. I guess im ready for it. But what should i answer if the death angle asking me? maybe the truth of what have i done in my throughout life.

Al Fatihah to my friend's mom- Ramzul Ikhsan b. Mohd Hashim. Hope she will be rest in peace.

Amin.

No comments: