Thursday, June 17, 2010

BBM - Blackberry Messenger

Blackberry has become a new trend in KL or Malaysia i suppose...... Lot of things we can do with it. Check email, Internet, GPS, do the listing, check out the list, Excel, Word, Take picture also can. But what i like most with Blackberry is Blackberry Messenger.
With a good plan that local telco offer, i definitely use it non stop. You can transfer pic via BBM, send voicemail also, update and chat via group and many more. Definitely this is the my communication between me and my SO. Since my SO not here, so if call, for sure expensive kan. Nak jimat, BBM lor......hehehehehee. It is so handy when use this.

I still remember past 2 years where i just start using Blackberry, my fren laugh at me cause i bring the brick blok (batu bata kata org melayu) . Now they also use the brink block. : p

To add also fren with BB also easy. ngehehehehehehehe. And guess what..... now all my brothers use the blackberry also...... ngehehehehehehe

Love it.

No comments: