Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thats not my name......hehehehehe

Recently i notice, some of the blog that i read, they mentioned about calling names, wrong call name and what name they have....... i guess, i have some to share......

Ever since my younger age, my family call me nas, and since is near to a fruit call nenas, being a kids they tease me nas nenas; nas suka makan nenas. Well, masa kecik, we definitely dunno how special our name unlike nowadays la.

But when i was 11, my dad transfer to Johor and johorean like to call people from first name, since my first name is Ahmad; so it straight away called amat or amad... Till now, most of my johore frens called me amad.

Then when i was form 5, dad transfer back to Kota Bharu and at that time, there's famous malay artist name Nash. Since my name near to nash...... so Nash it is...... Till know my secondary fren from Kota Bharu call me Nash.

After SPM, I further my study kat UITM and since a so called traditional to them, senior give names to the junior. Some of my frens got name like tauchu, chiky, garbok, toso, miri (cause he from Miri), abon, bonzer (cause his body big like bonzer), manja (cause his eyes have jelingan manja), Butet, nyot (he like suck), sultan (cause his face like sultan kelantan), laloq (cause his face looks like stone and high) and many more. This one i dont want to share cause so buruk my name they give. Since that, my fren call me that name, i know that its name from UiTM.

Then, i further to university and im no longer a Mr Nice Guy. So i want to be cheeky always. I use cheeky as my nickname. But then that name is so not cool. whahahahaha. Again, i know already, when ppl call me cheeky, sure from Uni.

Since i already work and dun want to all my nick name, i use my formal name that is Nasrul. But still gatal nak ade nickname. Since im from Nik's family. I just maintain my heritage and at same time modernised it. Nicq.

that's it lor. hehehehehehe
cheers

1 comment:

Danny said...

banyak nyer nama...
nama kat siang sama tak ngan nama kat malam? ;p