Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pudu Jail

I guess i have read this Pudu Jail demolition news since the day it will be demolished. Not to say i am a fan of it but then its basically part of my life stories indeed. My dad is prison warden officer. One if the top rank i should say la. the funny part is, non of his son follow him working as a Prison officer hehehehehehe......

Since i was kid. I always heard or knew about this place. The stories of the place from my dad, and many more. Yes, it is include about the hanging place and haunted stories.

To me, when government have finally decide to demolished it. Its more like ok feeling only. At first they said, they want to maintain as a heritage or museum. Then closed cause not money making. Then open again for short while for police if am not mistaken. Then close back and now they demolished.

So, we see what will happen next ya.

No comments: