Monday, June 7, 2010

Evil stare

See that picture of cat.....evil stare kan......

That one is my favourite face. Evil stare. ngehehehehehe.......My friends told me that i have a smiley face but than i can be biatch at the same time..... hehehehehehe. I cant help it actually because sometime when we try so hard to be nice....... its not the nice we got. So the best thing is be smile but smack as much as can be. So evil kan.

Normally, the evil stare will be presented to my niece and nephew. if they being notty obviously. sien diaorg. my fren also kena my evil stare if they do somethings annoyed me of coz. So evil stare is the answer. ngehehehehehehe.........

Danny i know u good also in this...... ngehehehehehe
Kak Jehan also very good in this right

Cheers mate

1 comment:

Danny said...

not to say very good la... its just that i have no choice .. cos i kennot do smiley face...lol ;p