Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Me and Driving

Basically ever since i was kid, I've been expose with driving. My Mom, my dad, my uncle, my grandpa and not just normal driving, but also speedy driving. Always if driving the car, the normal speed is 120 km/h. tak syiok lei drive slow2. Ever since now with Gen 2, i always like to drive such driving in long journey, hill drive also thrills me for driving. Plus i have experience with accident, make spice and sugar to my driving experience.

Maybe because of our nature kot that like to drive......my friends always give me to drive their car and they like to be boss sit beside while me driving...... sien : p.....
Last 2 weeks, i went to Mazda Showroom to see Mazda 2 Model type. The car is really been design in a good way so that we feel like driving and passion is there. The technology and the interior really smack and superb; but of course la, the price also make you swallow your saliva la kan. Mazda 3? I should say i fall in love with it from the first time i saw and test drive. ngeheheheheehe

But the thing that i feel weird is the Malaysian Attitude on driving. Not to say i am so good, but then civic minded tu ade la. Nie tak....... they drive like this is their grandfather road. Pengsan lei....... dont la driving so reckless la........

Mengarut betul la i mumbling today...... hehehehehe bosan la nie.....waaaa...........

No comments: