Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Birthday........

Dear Guys,

Today is my Birthday........ kekekekekekeke, well for the past 2 years what happen to me is so sad......... i was sick.......... i got fever flu and i celebrate it at home........... how was that....... in fact this year i went to Grik for the Kayak and New Year Eve....... i was sick as well........ Thank god, He give me chance to experience Kayak over there.... if not, i have to come again and do kayak again....... kuikuikui

Back to my birthday celebration......... well it was ok but meaningful. why do i say that..........here's the story.........

I woke up as usual.....but the unusual is, there about 5 Birthday wishes in my Massage....... My significant other already wish me Birthday bout 11 pm last nite...... My first Birthday Wish ......... ( sambil tersenyum.........whahahahhahaha) . then i received several call as well wishing me Birthday............ How good i feel today. Then my good buddy fiza text me asked where am i....... i said am at home, i dont have any plan yet and i really want be at home only.........so she said, wait for her to come over....... i asked where. Am not going anywhere.........she said she will be comin to my house........... i said ok, come la..........

On the dot bout 2.10pm, i asked my brother to open the door. She came in and i was about to do Zuhur Prayer........ finish pray, get ready and come down................ I got a surprise......... My significant other was there as well................. im stun and shock ........... definitely am happy................ the best birthday gift for this year........... basically me and my significant other had a several issue where i have done something till hurt feeling episode........... seriously, i never want to make thins things happen and i never mean to be like this........... I really love my significant other and definitely the Priority is to my significant other.

Well, they bring me a cake and we cut cake and eat and share some stories............. i never forget it mate...... really make me smile. Then, we went out and had lunch as i just had steam cocktail for my breakfast only. the play bowling...............

While play bowling, my brother called and asked me to send his son to tuition. I cant do it cause i have promised to go theater.......... Patung Kertas.......he piss off and i guess he tell to my mom and my mom scolded me cause if that incident.............well its like this, i ok to help my brother or anybody, but then come on......... please tell me earlier...... so that i could plan my move.........after my mom scolded me, it really spoil my mood. Other of my fren wan to met up and we had a tea at mamak.........then send fiza and my significant other to LRT station....... still my mood not ok........ i decide to stop at KLCC Masjid and prayed and calm myself...........

Then i went to Matic for Theater................ met some of my friends and the play really good............ i seriously like it...........will do more for watch theater in the future............

I hope you like it mate

Till then, Cheers

No comments: