Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Last nite

To be frank, i had bad experience. Lot of things happen within last week and this week. Hope it will give me a lesson and my significant other could give me a chance of what have i done.

I really, really learn my lesson even though its really hard to take it but then to make things better i really really need to take it.............should i say swallow it............

After work, i met up with my best friends fiza. We share and chat lots of things. Main reason i met her is cause my other school mate want to met us to give a wedding card. " Wedding Card"........... he's gonna get married. He said its time for him to get string attached. Glad to hear that.


After that, i send fiza home and met another x-office mate. This time at bangsar at D'haven. Coincidentally, i met this fella a waiter where he used to work at Screaming Banana at Phileo Damansara. Chat, take picture, catch up few things and am trying to have fun............. but then i cant because i still miss my significant other. I miss a lot. I really feels bad of what have i done and definitely i blame to myself.

I really feels empty.

Please help me, please help. I need help.

No comments: