Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So not me......

As i mentioned previous post, i have discover that am not being me............ I have turn myself a mood swinger and because of that i have hurt many people especially my significant other . Its actually beyond my control and i totally upset with myself..........

Due to that, what i did is..... I make a surprise plan......... i went to Cherating. Starts from Saturday morning at Bus Station Pekeliling and go straight to Kuantan. Supposedly, i could get bus direct to cherating, but then i was late, so i have to take bus to kuantan and take a cab to cherating. I have make a reservation and i spend 2 night over there.

Over there, in fact during the journey. I keep on thinking about what have i done and what should i do to bring my significant other trust. Well, i have decide one one thing. I have to turn to Me again. By that, i can control myself.

You see, i have change from a nerd, slow, blur, childish and annoying guy to a different person. I have turn to a confident person, know what am i doing and basically as a matured man la......... but being and human sometimes i tend to forget what i have and do a stupid thing. I have notice it and seriously be frank im not a good person lately. I have promise to myself that i try my level best not to hurt my significant other feelings and improve myself.

I already back from Cherating and met my significant other and say how i love and miss my love significant other and promise myself not to hurt my significant other. I hope that will do.

I guess this will do enough.

Till then, Cheers

No comments: