Thursday, May 1, 2008

Theater.....

Talk a bout theater, it remind me of 2 incident...........

First time,
When i was at Uni and my friend bring me to watch play..... Its a Malay act and start from that i totally love it........just watch but not join the play..............

Second time,
I went to another charity play organised by HSBC for Aids Foundation............ Its a mix English and Malay. I really love the play and i still can remember some parts of it. Its basically about the awareness of the Aids and what can we do to make to better in the future. I would like to highlight i about my ex-significant other.......

After the play, there's a Q&A session.......and they asked about government support and the current situation......... My ex did not agree with the answer and get angry...........after that my ex give a sour face to me........ i asked what happen and why?

My ex answer "Kalau tak nak kena aids, jangan jd gay........." i was shock and straight i slam to my ex said "this play is about awareness .......... doesn't involve anything about gay or what........ how do you feel when this thing happen to you...? My ex offend with my answer and get angry with it............. Definitely i pissed off with my ex that nite..........and i still can remember what happen that nite incident........

Please guys, as i said before, think first before say cause if its out you never can take it back..........Be careful with your word my dear..........

Till then, Cheers

No comments: