Thursday, May 22, 2008

Friendship

I actually don't have any idea what to type, but then my mind recall on the title word Friendship and what does it mean to me................

I start to understand what friendship means when i was in uni............. how does it happen its like this........

When i was in uni, i met someone, basically this person has the history where i don't even know this fella. So we kind of close and there a few incident happen that could make the new spread all around university. The horrible news about me..............

I was shock with what happen and at the same time bit by bit all friends that i have start to stay away from me..... how was that. At that moment i realised who is my friend and who is truly my friends.

Friends actually can be anybody, but then what will happen when you in trouble or need help. True friends are the one who came to you, help you and give you support. No matter how bad it can be, they are willing to give their hands and support you from back. That's what we call TRUE FRIENDS.

So, which position you would like to be...... have a thought bout it.

Till then, Cheers

No comments: