Thursday, May 22, 2008

Time Management

Time definitely important.......... if not why ancient people keep on saying Time is Gold, Time is money and anything la about Time.......

By time, people can see and judge what kind of person you are...... by time they will know whether you are the honest, hardworking, smart, lame, not respect and anything they can related with person and time......and by time as well people can make an excuse...........

Let me tell you a story......

My ex significant other always told me about the punctuality. Be punctual in other words. Well, i manage to follow after one incident where at that time im in the position of uncomfortable. I make a promise to my significant other want to met at 6. But then about 5, my close fren came and pay a visit. The visit drag long and cause of that my significant other at that time have to wait. Angry is the answer given to me and i learn my lesson cause what have i done.

At that time, i had a difficulty to say No. of refuse cause i have another thing. I always try to please people even though my heart say no....... how was that. My ex give me a chance and after 3 month relationship guess what happen..............

The punctuality broke again. I was late for a meeting with my ex where am suppose to met my ex by 7 and 6.45 pm i still at home. I try to go as fast as can be and hectic traffic jam put me in the loop. My bad that day, it really bad traffic jam. Not my fault. its nature but still angry is the answer. Cause of that, My ex lost the trust of my punctuality, and our relationship start to get shake.

So, what can we learn from this issue..........

1. When we make a promise, please make it happen. Even ur fren or relative came for sudden, please tell them that you have to attend meeting or if necessary cancel the meeting. Please inform to the other party.
2. Please do not underestimate of nature and traffic jam. It can bring way.................. a major problem if you dont be carefully bout it.
3. Please do not make any assumption. Give a call for confirmation.
4. If you cant make it, please tell, dont keep quite or ignore person who make promise call. Its definitely RUDE.
5. Late for about 15 minutes is acceptable. 1 hr........ No way.
6. If you're invited for a party, and the host insist you to come, please attend or show face. cause it definitely bring a big smile and they actually hoping you to come.
7. There more, but am only can think about this only at this moment.

So guys, Think like this, what will happen you on that person shoe............

till then, Cheers

No comments: