Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Angry

Being me or anyone who knows me, its really hard for me to get angry. But then, when am angry, i dont even want to know anything bout that person. Not because of i hate him or her, but seriously it really hurt my feelings and i dont want things happen again.

In this case, i have a friend where i always be with him before if i got the time to do it. We always meet up and have a chat and mengutuk mengata about anything. We been friends about 1 year. To me, a friendship has to be valued from the first we met until forever. Courteous and understand each other is really crucial cause you not are not alone in this world. I always try to understand about other and at least please understand me as well. Not that am begging to understand me but then just know who am i is just enough. Am not artist nor important people. But then just enough treat me as a human that already apart for their life. Thats all.

So one day ( just few weeks back to be exact); i just asked him about the trip. Do he want to join me for a vacation or not. Its not a total vacation just coincident i have things to do and since its on friday, i continue with the vacation on the beach. At first he agree to follow but will give final decision on the next day.

The next day no response, so i just wait till aweek. Then i asked again the next following week, did he really want to join me, he's like hmmmmmmmm how much ah, where ah, when ah and bla bla bla. Then said can i give you answer tomorrow.

I was like........ Urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats it, and am not gonna give a chance. Straight away after he request another day to decide i already make decision for him like this " You know what, its ok and just forget what i have said to you. Thanks and thats all " straight i cut off the conversation.

I am so angry with him and still pissed off with him.

Then i send him a sms saying " Am sorry cause you trouble and force him to follow me. " Like a drama aite...........

Then he reply saying that he has problem la, this la, that la......... and all the fact that he could see to calm me down.

I thought that maybe he really meant what he said and i tried to called him and turn out that only voice mail that entertained me. Well, i just leave him a voice message saying that i understand what he face but then i really want him to be part of the journey and its ok for me bear his as well.

Next morning, guess what he answer.....

" Sorry cause last nite already asleep. Ok babe, am coming". and then no further call or action of showing that he is eager to go for a trip.

I was like.......URRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats it!

It makes me pissed off 2 times and i have decide not to continue nor do anything about him. Few days after that, he sms and want to know when and what time, i didnt reply. Then 2 days b4 we all went , he just give the sms saying he is sorry of what had happen and minta halalkan all the makan and minum that we had during our friendship.

I still dont want to do anything a had enough of it. ( Again, its like a drama queen sangat kan...... kekekekekkeke)

Owh, by the time i wrote this story, i already forgive him. In fact i forgive him the next day after he reply he's coming. But i still can remember what he did to me.

I really dont understand, not that am so cruel or heartless do this to him but then its really hurt my feeling. To me its fine you cant join me for the trip but then make me waiting and then add on few more days just because of afraid to tell the truth reason he cant joint me. We all waiting for his decision and what will happen that he cancelled for the last minutes. does it gonna cause us a big frustration.

At least, just tell me earlier. Its fine and i totally understand his situation. But then why must he try to hide the truth.

You might say that i still cant forgive him, but then the truth is i already forgive him. The only thing that i cant do rite now is forget of what he has done to me. He should know me well. When he send the sms to say sorry, he did mentioned about i always treat him very well, am so understanding, am this am that. If he knew me very well, he shouldnt do this to me.

The reason i really want him join the trip is for him to have fun and enjoy cause i knew that he kind of stress at work. So, since like this, why should i be nice to a person where they can even see the reason behind it.Am i a sellfish at this point?

Being me, its just a simple where i be friend with everybody and precious them if they be nice to me. But then, when there's something happen and hurt my feeling and i declare " Thats it, am not gonna be like this anymore" its definitely "Thats it".In other word " I dont care what you want to do and i dont give a single damn care of it".


Hehehehehe, its bad rite but then thats me though.

Till then, Cheers

No comments: