Monday, August 4, 2008

Fake it to make it.....

I dont really know how should i express on this title, but then some people can do it some fail to do that............

To me, our face definitely know what to express cause it came straight from our heart and am one of it.... my face can't lie if am not in a good condition..... like for example....... people can see if i have a problem......... people can see if am not happy and vice versa....... Although i keep on telling everyone that am ok and can live bout it but surely my face give a different answer..........

Spoke with my close friend bout this and what she said is ............ " i need someone beside me". Hmmm i really should and im about to make a move and i hope that it does not stopping me from go further.....

I know i have this faith and i really want someone beside me. ehehehehehehhee ok am sound like am so desperate..... kuikuikuikui
No worries. Life goes on and i know i will go further up............

Till then, Cheers

No comments: