Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Right Person

I normally always have a chat with my good buddy fiza and we talk and share on lots of things. Since last weekend i went to Paka terengganu for dual activities - Work and holiday, we all back home quite late and reach home about 8 pm. My body tired and my mind exhausted because of travelling and too much enjoy the place i suppose hehhehehehehehehehe. I kind of cranky and need to chat with fiza at least release some of the things that play in my mind.

As usual, i chat lots of things with her, relationship, how to find a good love la, food, our pass story and bla bla bla. and since me with the problem on relationship, she actually have come out with an suggestion of having a relationship where i define " Alam Flora". Grab anybody at the mean time just to make sure am not lonely.

I found it too hideous and nonsense. It doesnt make sense doing that. That is sound so desperate and really unacceptable. The thing is, with my age are going to enter 30 and love is not the simple thing. Grab anybody just to full fill with any need that i required is so unacceptable. I have my own proud and i have my own dignity. It really not fair to me, and at the mean time its also not fair to the other party. Its seems like im playing their heart.

I dont want this happen to me, nor i dont want this things happen to other people as well. I believe you guys understand what do i mean right............

Till then, Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kadang2 tu...love is right in front of our nose tapi kita jer tak realise.. it's ok la. Kalau ada jodoh ada la nanti.. tapi kan I think kita kena usaha jugak la...if u like someone pursue her.. girls do not always go for looks or money.. sumtimes they just want someone who really cares about them.. tu jer.