Monday, August 25, 2008

Happiness

What do you know about happiness..?

Being in a several times break up, see the example of the close relative divorce, the child moving one place to another, suffer of depression and many more..... what does happiness means to you?

I really not in the mood of taking about the sad mode. This article most of it telling what happening and what actually can brings memory to me. At the same time, it does educate me and giude me to be a better person.

I have lot of things i would like to share after a hectic week last day........

I shall tell that more in this week. Hope i able to write it out and share with all of you.

Till then, cheers

Nicq Love

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happiness is what U make out of life, dear.

I've gone through a divorce, custody battle, depression and more. Yet I am still optimistic that there is happiness for me out there!.

Have never given up on that search. And neither should U!

For Better or Worse said...

Thanks alot ahan, it really brings me up and it does motivates me more and better.


I hope u will get what u dream of.....

Cheers