Monday, May 25, 2009

Abbey Road Zebra Cross

One of the rainy days in London, me and my fren take opportunity have a visit at Abbey Road Zebra Cross. Known from Abbey Road album of the Beatles, we took picture like nobody business.

Sometimes, when we at other peoples place, we tend to do something that normally we dont do that....... like take pic of signage.... take pic in a shop, bla bla bla........ so me and my fren did the same thing..hehehehehe

Nice place and cooling place actually. After that we went to Little Venice which is just nearby there and straight to Campden. The only place that does not interest me but then we stop by at Cuban restaurant and we had a good Tapas. I should say still special place to be, i mean the Cuban restaurant only. Not Campden Market.

There's more...... hehehehehe

No comments: