Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Airbus 380


Ever since Airbus 380 has landed in KLIA last 2 years, my heart always fall in love with it. Then at the same time, Discovery Channel aired the program of the journey of Airbus 380 and their sisters type make me even fall in love even deeper with the plane, Airbus and to be part of it.


Then on 23rd April, i get the experience travel to London with Airbus 380. My face cant stop smiling. Many reason behind of the smile....... First and foremost, first time went to the Europe country, then am travelling with my dream plane, then am celebrate my birthday in London and from all of the big smile reason, am with my Other Half all the time.


Start the journey from Changi Airport on Friday, the journey starts at 12.30 noon and take about 13 hours to reach Heathrow Airport. This is the first experience is unbelievable. I will never forget the whole journey. Although for some people they said..... well it just travel by plane, but for me is unforgettable memories in my life (well budak kampung la katakan).


I dont mind stay at Economy Class, I dont mind having a normal meal, i dont mind share the service with 10 person from my row and i dont mind having just nice space for me......... but then to me, this the the best experience in my life and i always like it. Like i said previously in my article about my passion of transportation, be in a BIG BIRD is my ultimate dream at this moment and i got it, love it, and cherish it for the rest in my life. Specially my other half with me as well.hummmmmm!!!!!!!


I take the moment by take picture's from the boarding room ( the pic not really nice cause of the glare) and inside the plane. Love it,love it , love it......... : ). The plane is so big, the seat is spacious for me to seat, move and sleep too......, then SIA provide attractive program make the world boring along the journey is not in my dictionary. They provide a good meal and to me its a good one, plus I'll make sure my drinks always there and refillable......(is there such word refillable? heehhehehe)


Hummmmmm, i like it, like it, and like it very much. Don't know what to say and i really cant express cause it is so special to me. I love it so much. Thank you dear for the great journey and i love it every moment for my journey and our trip in London.


Till then...... there's more story in LONDON.........


Lavish

No comments: