Monday, May 25, 2009

Zebra Cross

Everybody know that Zebra Cross meant for pedestrian to cross busy road or any road. As a Driver or motorcyclist need to be precaution and give ways to them to cross the road.

Give ways, courtesy, manners on the road is suppose to apply of every each driver.... unfortunately not in Malaysia. They simply ignore the pedestrian and they just went straight without think their action could kill the new potential leader.

They simply press the Gas pedal so that they could get their chance. I had that experience and as a humble pedestrian, we give the way to them not the other way around........ we understand who we are....... : ( . Ya la.... if not we die frog on the road what.

But then, its different to people in Developed Country. They Give ways to the pedestrian to across the road even the road was meant to them to pass through. When my second trip to Singapore, i took a ride by bus and they stop at one terminal. I have to cross the road via Zebra Cross to get at MRT station. Since its a busy road. i Just stop by to see there no car passing by. Suddenly i saw one car came in and they stop. I just being menace give way to them. But then they insist for me to across....

Impressed me so much cause they still insist for me to cross........ even i said they should go. This incident happened also in London. Makes me wonder.... when can we be at their par on manners on the Road?

Think bout it babe. Can we be like them?

No comments: