Monday, May 11, 2009

--------mom's MISS understanding------

Yesterday is Mothers Day and I would like to wish:

Happy Mothers Day To ALL MOTHERS
Well, the topic might get offend to the mothers but i would like to share this stories cause i dont want all Mothers or Parents do this to their children.
Yesterday i went to Pavillion just to accompany my SO to cut hair. I asked my SO to go first then meet up my SO anywhere inside Pavillion.
I park my car at Basement and took lift to go up. While waiting the lift, one family came closer also wait for the lift. Once the lift came, we all get in and i heard the Mother said to her daughter to press Level 5. So the daughter did as what been told.
At the same time, i press the Level 2 button. The Mother saw and said to her daughter " Why you press number 2, we're going to Level 5?"
Daughter answer " I did not mom....."
Then how come the number 2 been pressed... She sounds like not trust to her daughter.
Straightly i told to the Mother saying im the one who pressed it. The mother heard and she kind of shy with her accused to her daughter and straight away say sorry to her daughter. I understand how the daughters feel and even i face the same situation even worst. Been accused of things that i dont do it.
Although the kids kind of naughty or anything related, somehow or rather please dont accused like they did bad things. Although they did it, please dont scold them seems like they have done REALLY bad things. Say it in a proper manner and it wont hurt their feelings.
We tend to forget of things whe have done this is because you're the accuser, but then, what about the person been accused? how do they feel about it........ Like me, i still can remember how its happen, and more less its really hurt my feelings.
Mothers or parents, please dont do this to your kids........
Remember ya...... till then, Cheers

No comments: