Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birthday present


Last 2 weeks my fren organised a surprise birthday party to me and my fren. My ex office mate to be exact. They try to keep it very well.... but then the secret broken with smash cause the planning not really efficient till the secret reveal......hehehehehe

But then i should say Mekacih, Thank YOU Very Much cause organised a Birthday Party for us....i really like it cause with the birthday wishes from the DJ lg..... hehehehe so shy-shy me that time........

Btw, The present is just small box....... but the present to present is BIG and HEAVY...... But then the HEAVY is the ROCK and fill in with shredded paper..... hummmmmmm ; ) . The present also i like cause its a tie with carfling. Shmack design gurls.......

But then. Thank you very much gurls....Like it like it soo much........

I had a Best celebration for my birthday......

Cheers

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ello dear,

lama x jenguk ke blog U, dah sampai ke London dah U yerk?

I ni jugak lah... kat Lundang lagi! Hehehe....

suresh said...

hei Happpy Belated birthday!!!old man!

For Better or Worse said...

whahahaha.......

haah.... ader rejeki sikit....... so take this chance ah pi sana.....but then mahal woooooo

Lundang pun best gak..... bleh makan nasi kerabu siam yang sedap kat tepi jalan tu..... hehehehehe

Su..... its pass long time already la wei.......