Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Anak Tikus.....

Isn't it cute when you see this anak tikus?

Given from my good friend of mine when she knew i was admitted in hospital last week and insist for me to take it. I dont know where should i put and obviously i cant put inside my car cause it is so not MAN's car.

Definitely i cant put on my bed cause my single bed also just fill in with pillow and comforter only.

So what i do is just put it on my office table and it does create attention to everybody cause of the cuteness. Remember that i do have a small pot tree that i put on my office table during my service year in Great Eastern. Anak Tikus does bring smile to me. Plus i need something to squeeze and silky touch. This anak Tikus does meet my stress free tools.

Me and my childhood imaginaries still in my mind. : )

No comments: