Monday, November 23, 2009

Kelantan







This is the new ariport in Kota Bharu.








This the old airport.

Took flight from Kota Bharu to Kuala Lumpur yesterday. As always flight route to kota bharu is always full. Its shows that Kelantanese is rich people and wealthy people...... ehehehehe lol.


Pasar Siti Khadijah






Although i have been several places, but still my hometown and my heritage is the thing that i always look forward. Kota Bharu has be apart of my life since first day i scream to the world. My Mom and dad is from kelantan and all my siblings get birth in Kota Bharu. In other word, i am proud to be Kelantanese.

Kelantan is unique in many ways. The food where they have diffent kind of cuisine compared to other state in peninsular Malaysia, The people has their own unique of behaviour, culture, point of view, local practise and many more.


They also been label as negative perspective such as old fashion, out of date, not open minded, too extreme religious and like to eat sweet food even in daily meal. During hari Raya Haji, The celebration for tremendous overwhelm and when they talk about patriotism and kelantan buddy. The spirit is there. Yet; kelantanese is unique in many ways.

The Beach is fabulous and clean.
This may sound bias but what can i say i like my hometown but i always open for a new place for more.
But then for sudden..... I miss my other half so much.

No comments: