Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Smart Look

It start with simple change....... well to be exact i start to wear tie again to office. It create a hype among my office mate...... lol... everybody keep asking me why i wear tie to office and never done that before. Basically its just a slight new change that i like and i will continue till the next change.

Some like my new appearance and others are just curious with my new change. Lots of things happen to me lately. If am not mistaken, ever since last year till now. To be frank, i really thank to everybody that made me change especially to Allah Al mighty. There a reason behind it and definitely the Cherish meaning is there. Although it does caught in pain and really boost in a deep cuts but never ever regret it.

All i do right now is just be me and Am ready for more and willing to take it from deep in my heart.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments: