Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Friend Get Married

Ever since my age reach 3 series or 30. Lot of things has change and add in. One of the thing is my friends getting married. At first, am not that too eager on other person marriage but then nowadays am look forward to see and happy for them.

Few month ago, one of my uni friends text me and mentioned that he will end his bachelor life. From a person that is so simple, smile always, never give any hassle to his friends and always give his hands to any of his friends. Am so glad to hear that he is getting married with the girl from family arrangement. Watched his wedding picture in Facebook, i believe his life even merrier. Glad to see his Happiness.

Allah is Al-mighty. He know whats happening for every each of His Creation and their direction. Am glad of my friends happiness and am pray hard so that they will live happily ever after till anak cucu and cicit.

Alhamdulillah

No comments: