Thursday, November 19, 2009

Miss You My Boo

Miss my other half is one of the thing that really not like. Why i said that is because it really in a position that hoping that my other half be beside me, but then; my other half is not around. Not i hate miss my other half but always the feeling that i want my other half always be beside me. Well, definitely i know that my other half is ok and in good conditioned cause we always contact each other every morning, afternoon and night. But as a human who like to have a accompany; its really we want to have physically be beside us.

Wish good morning, or wake other half in a morning, asked whether they already take breakfast and lunch and share whats been doing over there and where they are has been in my routine already. and not forget to wish good nite xoxox as well.

This is what really happen if you have a long distance relationship. Like it or not, i have to accept it and bear with it. Our conversation and contact always reach via blackberry messenger. Plus sometimes I normally express my feeling in here.

I want my boo. I want my boo so much and i really do.

3 comments:

Izah, MBA (Manchester) said...

My God! Your English sucks big time with the grammar all screwed up. Please write in Malay, it's better for the reader. Take some English classes too ok?

bumble bee said...

Oi, kalau tulis English rabak camni, boo kau tak nak la. Buat BOO-Doh suak.

MBA from Manchester Business School too..... said...

To Izah & Bumble Bee - I happened to chance upon this blog and thread to your comments. Allow me to share my humble opinion with the two of you.

Blogging is one of the few channels for one to express his/her views without boundaries and I am sure this is exactly what the blogger is doing, that is, expressing his views and sharing his experiences with interested parties in the cyberworld.

I find it extremely disturbing to read such negative comments from both of you. Although the blogger's grammar may not be of the Queen's standard, we should not grind him to the ground and push him off the cliff by using such antagonizing remarks.

In fact, as fellow Malay , we should applaud him for attempting to write in English. We should encourage many more of us to blog without having the fear to be demoralized publicly.

To Nicq - keep up the good work and I truly enjoy your blog. Work on the grammar and I am definitely looking forward to more exciting stuff from you.