Thursday, April 26, 2012

Child-runs at Pavillion

This week as u know that i am tight with my assignment. Not that i am complain but just wanna say only. So, i have to make a good arrangement on location for my meeting with my lecturer and my group mate for assignment discussion. At the same time my Mac function make me have to make a short child-runs (berlari-lari anak) to KL Pavilion. So a quick trip to EpiCenter in Pavillion. 

While i go there, as usual i always look around, maybe can find some candy eye.

I just realized something, a saw few bunch of young fella at the food court and the way of character is like very tai-tai and datins. So arrogant and kind of behavior of like I-am-so-better-then-u-so-what!. I was like "erkkkk!!!! like this also got ah. If u have lunch at exclusive restaurant with that attitude, i understand, but this is at food court lei". 

To me, i am so pity with them, maybe because they never had a chance to be in tai-tai group so i guess in making that happen they make it where ever they are and whenever they wanna do it. Enough said, i just smiling and just walk by. 

So kesian lei. Feeling-feeling berangan bagus tapi tak kena tempat. 

No comments: