Monday, April 23, 2012

Early in Morning

Some people like to wake up early in the morning...... others, they like to be on bed as much as they like. 

I used to be like that before, but not too much sleep as well. By 8 am something, my eyes will be open wide and i find it restless if i continue sleeping. Unless i sleep late at the previous night. but then again, that may only reach to 10 am and no more than that. 

Lately, i find that i like early in the morning. i wake up at 7 am and go out at my tiny garden and smell the morning air. (my house is actually at the main road, so, i can't get the almost 100% of the fresh air. but still the fresh is still there)

I have change from the guy who like to sleep late to a guy will definitely sleep at 12 midnight or the most is 1am. unless i go clubbing but that is really really rare. Well if i do it sometimes, i mean sleep really late, that should be ok if the next day is on weekend or not working or no class. 

sign of aging....? yeah kind of. 

1 comment:

Danny said...

ye la.. umur dah meningkat.. i pun sama ;p
but i use sleeping mask to cover my eyes.. tipu the brain that the sun is not up yet...hahaha ;p